BD Diesel Valve Body for 1994-1995 Dodge 47RH
BD's exchange valve bodies are modified, tuned and tested to provide optimum performance in towing and performance applications. These units feature increase line pressure, revised manual valve design, and a custom BD separator plate. The end result is improved shift quality, increased clutch holding capacity, and extended transmission life. What's more, BD's Dodge valve bodies allow for first and second gear lock-up, a great feature for slowing heavy loads down steep grades (AutoLoc/TorqLoc required). Add longevity and performance to your transmission, while making your truck fun to drive.
- Anti-Shuttle technology with higher pressures
- New springs
- Modified, tuned and tested to provide optimum performance
- Revised valve design
- Larger oil ports
- Proprietary governor piston dimensions
- Hand-lapped surfaces prevent internal leakage
- New trim valves increase mainline pressure
- Improved shift quality
- Increased clutch holding capacity
- Reduced friction and extends transmission life
- First and second gear lock-up ability
- Free shipping for returning core! (details included with product)
- 24,000 Miles
- 24,000 miles
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H9.0000” x L15.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.