BD Diesel Sway Bar End Links Kit for 2000-2009 Dodge Cummins 5.9L 4wd
Due to the heavy demands put on the Dodge Ram 4WD pick-ups, one of those pesky maintenance items that are so often replaced a multiple-of-times could virtually now be replaced for the last time! The sway bar end links on the 2000-2009 4WD 2500/3500 (Diesel and HEMI) are prone to wearing or pounding out, and, even breaking when the truck is lifted on 2-post vehicle lifts due to the stress of the axle dropping. BD's Sway Bar End Links have a Dual Pivot Design that allows for greater amount of articulation and less stress. Long life Urethane bushing design allows for greater flex without breaking and will not pound out or seize due to the elements. Things that even the competition would be envious of. All components are designed to be easily serviceable and wearing items are low cost to replace. Kits come complete with all hardware and can quickly be installed in approximately 1-hour.
- Could virtually be the last time they have be replaced!
- Stock sway bar end links are prone to wearing or pounding out
- Stock units can even break when lifted on 2-post vehicle lifts
- Dual Pivot Design
- Greater amount of articulation and less stress
- Long life Urethane bushing design
- Greater flex without breaking
- Will not pound out or seize due to the elements
- All components are designed to be easily serviceable
- Wearing items are low cost to replace
- Can quickly be installed in approximately 1-hour
- Gas & Diesel
- Trucks lifted more than 3-inches will require sway bar offset spacer which is typically included in most lift kits
- Replacement bushing set available p/n 1312051
- 24,000 Miles
Note: Trucks lifted more than 3-inches will require sway bar offset spacer which is typically included in most lift kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H5.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.