BD Diesel VE Pump Fuel Pin & Spring Kit for 1989-1993 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
BD's VE pump Fuel Pin & Governor Spring gives your 1988-1993 Cummins 5.9L powered Dodge truck a new lease on life. Not only does it give you increases of 30-40hp and 90-100 ft. lbs. of torque, it also increases your power band by a whopping 30%! To top it off, these incredible increases are achieved with a fairly simple installation requiring minimal tools and approximately 2-3 hours of your time. You will not believe you are driving the same truck! Made from high-quality Chromalloy steel, our pins are machined with a dual process. They are first rough milled with a precision radius angle cut, heat treated to the 52 Rockwell hardness scale, then a final precision ground radius cut - this process overcomes wear patterns and resulting failure. Included is our 3200 rpm governor spring to extend the engine rev range by 700 rpm, new low-profile spacer washer, and new throttle shaft o-ring.
- Increases of 30-40 hp and 90-100 ft. lbs. of torque
- Increases power band by a whopping 30%!
- Made from high quality chromoly steel
- Pins heat treated to the 52 Rockwell hardness scale
- Dual machine process overcomes wear patterns and resulting failure
- 3200 rpm governor spring extends engine rev range by 700 rpm
- New low-profile spacer washer and new throttle shaft O-ring
- 12,000 Miles
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H2.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.