BD Diesel Super B Single SX S358 Turbo Kit w/ FMW Billet Wheel for 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
Designed for 1994-2007 5.9L Dodge trucks, the Super B Single supports modified applications making 250-425 rwhp. Featuring Borg Warner's unique Extended Tip compressor wheel technology and low inertia, full-floating journal bearings, these turbos utilize BD's unique dual-volute turbine housing. This proven design utilizes low rpm exhaust pulses for improved turbine response, while the dual-action waste gate bleeds off turbine drive pressure from both volutes. BD's turbo systems also feature a heavy-duty waste gate actuator that prevents premature opening caused by high exhaust pressure. You can even fine-tune for ambient temperature and barometric pressure changes using BD's adjustable wastegate control. The Super B single offers quick spool-up, cooler EGT's and no compressor surge. All kits come with everything you need to allow for an easy install.
- Forged Milled Billet Wheel
- Custom built to BD specifications, not a box turbo
- Quick spool-up with no surging
- Cooler EGTs & less smoke
- Special low inertia, full-floating 6-pad thrust bearings, not 3 pad like box turbos
- Dual volute T3 turbine housing utilizes low rpm exhaust pulses for improved turbine response
- Efficient positive boost-to-drive pressure ratio yields high power with low EGTs
- Perfect fitment to the stock turbocharger inlet connection points
- BD's HD Waste gate and bracket holds boost and prevents over speed damage
- Turnbuckle Boost Control allows for ease of adjustment for altitude and extreme tuning
- Most systems can be upgraded to a twin system for more power or even better towing performance
- 870 CFM / 450 HP
- Comp Wheel: 58mm 2.28in
- A/R Ratio: 0.80
- Downpipe, V-Band Clamp, Band Clamp
- Turbine Wheel: 74mm 2.91in
- 12,000 Miles
- Item Requires Shipping
- 52.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L64.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.