PPE Complete Stage 5 Transmission for GM Duramax 2001-2004 LB7 6.6L
Your 2001-2004 Chevy or GMC truck with the 6.6L LB7 engine can put out some serious power when modified – but power is nothing if you can’t get it to the wheels. Whether you’re towing a trailer, pulling a sled, or drag racing, this Pacific Performance Engineering Stage 5 Duramax transmission is built to bolt in and work. It features a deep transmission pan for additional lubricant capacity, as well as a triple-disc torque converter and heavy-duty PTO side plate covers. The BST valve has been upgraded, and a recalibrated valve body gives you more positive shifts.
- Triple Disc Torque Converter
- Heavy Duty PTO Side Plate Covers
- Deep Transmission Pan
- Heavy Duty C1, C2, C3, and C4 clutches and Kolene steels
- Upgraded BST valve
- Re-calibrated valve body
- 2001-2010 Chevy and GMC 2500HD/3500HD trucks with the Allison 1000 series transmission.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 250.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H40.0000” x L48.0000”
- Due to the size/weight of this item, freight shipping is required. Please give us a call for the best shipping rates.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.