PPE Internal Oil Cooler Delete Kit for GM Duramax 2001-2016 6.6L
Designed for high performance Duramax engines and made from billet hard anodized aluminum. This kit will allow you to remove the stock unit and run a much larger and less restrictive external oil cooler. The easy bolt-on adapter uses existing factory oil-cooler mounting bolts and includes an engine water bypass adapter. The Pacific Performance Engineering Internal Oil Cooler Delete Kit is excellent for marine or high performance hot rod installations where space is limited.
- Machined from billet aluminum with hard-anodized black finish
- Uses existing factory oil-cooler mounting bolts
- #12 ORB port, -16AN (1 inch) oil inlet/outlets
- 1/8 inch NPT oil temp sender port (measures oil temp entering block)
- Includes Engine Coolant Bypass Adapter
Note: Not legal for use in California
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.