MBRP Front Pipe 4" for GM Duramax 2006-2007 6.6L LBZ (T409)
MBRP 4” Front Pipe with Flange for GM Duramax 6.6L LBZ(T409)
MBRP designs their products with the phrase, “The best system starts with the best materials” in mind. This front pipe with flange is made from T409 stainless steel.
Improving the Performance of Your 6.6L Duramax Engine
Upgrading your diesel truck’s stock exhaust to an MBRP performance exhaust can add up to 18 horsepower with 28 ft/lb more torque. The 4” T409 stainless steel, mandrel bent tubing used for this front pipe opens up the flow path allowing your engine to remove the hot air fast.
Built for Easy Installation
Using all the factory mounts and OEM hangers, the MBRP Front Pipe is a bolt-on exhaust piece. This pipe is designed to fit any 2006, 2007, and 2008 GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado 2500 or 3500 with a 6.6L Duramax LBZ engine.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H10.0000” x L65.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- WE’RE HERE TO HELP Call for free, live technical support.
- FREE SHIPPING On hundreds of items.
- LARGEST SELECTION If you don’t see it, call and we’ll get it for you.
- EASY RETURNS With Our Sinister Satisfaction Guarantee.