Edge Products EVO HT Performance Tuner for Ford Powerstroke 1999-2010
Billing and Shipping Address Must Match for Purchase of this Item
All Tuners & Programmers Sales are Final - Non Refundable
For all Tuner Purchases, Billing and Shipping addresses must match.
Signature Required upon Delivery
If you're looking to unlock hidden power potential from your Ford Power Stroke diesel truck, look no further than the Edge EvoHT2. This Edge tuner was developed specifically to give you the most power at the best price with the capability of increasing engine output by over 100 horsepower and over 200 lb-ft of torque.
The EvoHT2 is loaded with multiple power levels for each application with power levels range from mild to wild. Each level is designed for a specific type of requirement whether it be mileage, towing, driving, performance and extreme. The levels will vary on each make and model with this Edge tuner designed for 1999 through 2010 Ford Power Stroke trucks.
To ensure long-lasting benefits, the Edge tuner easily connects to the internet for the latest updates, software and calibration files, and this expandable tuning contains advanced tunes that are available for download and purchase on Edge's internet update site. This includes tunes compatible with hard parts such as cold air intake, exhaust, air filter and throttle body spacer as well as advanced transmission tuning to further adjust shift schedules and parameters within each shift point.
With the Edge EvoHT2, you literally hold the power to unlock the hidden potential of your truck or SUV power and fuel economy in the palm of your hand. And this is back with industry-leading service and quality that comes standard with every Edge product.
- Complete drivetrain tuning for your 1999 - 2010 Ford Power Stroke
- Performance, heavy load towing and fuel economy tunes included
- Industry leading horsepower and torque gains
- Automatic transmission optimization
- Speedometer calibration for axle gear and tire size changes from 28" - 40"
- Advanced tuning selections from rev limits to shift points
- Monitor engine and transmission parameters
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Free internet updates
PERFORMANCE The EVOHT is loaded with multiple power levels for each application. Power levels range from mild to wild. Each level is designed for a specific type of requirement. There will be a mileage level, tow level, driving level, performance level, and Extreme level. The levels will vary on each make and model.
Model Year Range Engine Horsepower Torque
- F-250 SD 1999 2003 7.3L Power Stroke + 111.5 HP + 205.0 lb-ft
- F-350 SD 1999 2003 7.3L Power Stroke + 111.5 HP + 205.0 lb-ft
- F-450 1999 2003 7.3L Power Stroke + 111.5 HP + 205.0 lb-ft
- F-550 1999 2003 7.3L Power Stroke + 111.5 HP + 205.0 lb-ft
- Excursion 2000 2003 7.3L Power Stroke + 111.5 HP + 205.0 lb-ft
- F-250 SD 2003 2007 6.0L Power Stroke + 111.4 HP + 162.5 lb-ft
- F-350 SD 2003 2007 6.0L Power Stroke + 111.4 HP + 162.5 lb-ft
- F-450 2003 2007 6.0L Power Stroke + 111.4 HP + 162.5 lb-ft
- F-550 2003 2007 6.0L Power Stroke + 111.4 HP + 162.5 lb-ft
- Excursion 2003 2005 6.0L Power Stroke + 111.4 HP + 162.5 lb-ft
- F-250 SD 2008 2010 6.4L Power Stroke + 114 HP + 206 lb-ft
- F-350 SD 2008 2010 6.4L Power Stroke + 114 HP + 206 lb-ft
- F-450 2008 2010 6.4L Power Stroke + 114 HP + 206 lb-ft
- F-550 2008 2010 6.4L Power Stroke + 114 HP + 206 lb-ft
- The EvoHT is a full functioning scan tool that reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
EXPANDABLE TUNING* The EvoHT contains advanced tunes which are available for download and purchase on Edge?s internet update site including:
- Tunes compatible with hard parts such as cold air intake, exhaust, air filter, and throttle body spacer
- Advanced transmission tuning to further adjust shift schedules and parameters within each shift point
INTERNET UPDATEABLE The EvoHT is internet updateable via the built-in USB port. Simply plug in and update your EvoHT for the latest updates, software, and calibration files. (in compliance with all CARB requirements regarding downloadable information)
CARB/EPA COMPLIANCE Not legal for on-street use in the state of CA. Product is currently undergoing required emissions tests in order to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) number from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), allowing legal, on-street use. New versions of the product will result from this activity and Edge customers will be informed of that on this website. Watch for this announcement soon.
The EVOHT programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle?s factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product?s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 27.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H5.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.