Fabtech 4" Ultimate Lift System W/ Dirt Logic Shocks for GM Duramax 2011-2015 2500/3500 2WD/4WD
The 4” Ultimate System is available with our Uniball Upper Control Arms that feature .120” wall 4130 Chromoly tubing with a 1.50” OD 1” FK Stainless PTFE Uniballs for 9” of front wheel travel. The system also includes heavy duty ductile iron steering knuckles and forged adjusting torsion bar keys to provide the proper amount of lift without CV bind.
The system will level the stance of the vehicle compared to the factory nose down rake with no change to the rear suspension. For those customers that require a factory nose down appearance an optional 1” rear block kit is available (2500HD Part # FTS21110) (3500HD Part # FTS21111).
Uniball Upper Control Arms are available separately as an upgrade to stock, previously installed Fabtech suspensions or other aftermarket suspension systems.
- Use 33/12.50R18 tire w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 33/12.50R20 tire w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R18 tire w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ fenderwell cutting
- Use 35/13.50R20 tire w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ fenderwell cutting
Oty Part # Description
- 1 FTS21131 Component Box w/Dirt Logic Shocks
- 20. Will not fit standard cab models.
- 114. Will not fit 17” wheels.
- 124. Requires cutting of fenderwell sheetmetal for use with 35” tires
- Item Requires Shipping
- 150.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H48.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.