Fabtech 6" RTS System W/ Dirt Logic Shocks for 2011-2015 GM Duramax 2500/3500 2WD/4WD
Fabtech’s cutting edge RTS™ system has now been developed for the all new GM HD platform. The 6” RTS™ utilizes a patent pending bracket system that keep the torsion bars raised up, in the stock location. This feature provides superior ground clearance at the frame as there are no torsion bars hanging down to become high centered on or damaged when offroading.
The 6” RTS™ system has been designed with unitized bracketry to retain the four front compression stops of the vehicle as GM intended. This distributes impact loads across a wide section of the frame rather than at a single point.
High arched crossmembers and front differential skid plate are constructed of 1/4” thick steel to resist bending from hard front suspension impacts. Only 1/4” thick steel provides the rigidity and strength necessary to relocate the torsion bars, bump stops and lower control arms properly.
Minimal heavy duty bracketry allow for a fast installation time with only two holes to drill and no cutting of the front diff housing. The 6” RTS™ system allows the use of both 18” and 20” diameter wheels.
Fabtech leads the industry with this new 6” RTS™ system for superior functionality both on and offroad.
- Use 35/13.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R20 tires w/ 20x10 wheels w/ 5 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 355/65R18 tires w/18x9 wheels w/5 3/4” BS w/minor trimming
- Use 37/13.50R20 tires w/20x10 wheels w/5 3/4” BS w/minor trimming
Oty Part # Description
- 1 FTS21092 Component Box 1
- 1 FTS21093 Component Box 2
- 1 FTS21094 Component Box 3
- 2 FTS810881 Front Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
- 2 FTS810891 Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
- 60. Fits extended and crew cab models only.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 345.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H48.0000” x L10.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.