Fabtech 6" Radius Arm System W/ Dirt Logic Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Shocks for Ford Powerstroke 2011-2016 F250 4WD
Obtain maximum front suspension damping for Super Duty's with our Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilover Conversion system. The upper coilover mounts are constructed with 1.75 diameter DOM tubing that replaces the factory coil spring mounts and span across a wide section of the frame for proper impact load distribution. The lower mounts are 1/ 4" thick steel that attach to the axle housing, providing solid mounting points for the Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilover piggyback reservoir shocks. Also included in this system are billet sway bar end links with heim ends and quad layer limiting straps. 2011-2014 Ford Powerstroke F250 4WD
- Use 315/70R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9.5 wheels w/ 4 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x10 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Oty Part # Description
- 1 FTS22139 Component Box 1
- 1 FTS22143 Component Box 2
- 2 FTS835001 Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilover
- 1 FTS22101 Rear Block Kit
- 2 FTS7266 Rear Dirt Logic Shocks
- 27. Front drive shaft modification may be required to clear exhaust on gas motors.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 410.4 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H10.0000” x L48.0000”
- Due to the size/weight of this item, freight shipping is required. Please give us a call for the best shipping rates.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.