Sinister Diesel 5" Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit for Dodge Cummins 2004.5-2007 5.9L
The high-performance stainless steel exhaust systems from Sinister Diesel are designed to maximize your 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9 truck's horsepower and deliver more torque to the wheels. Each exhaust kit is precision cut and bent from 409 Stainless Steel for high corrosion resistance and easily bolts together using the included hardware and gaskets. This full 5-inch 5.9 Cummins diesel exhaust kit comes with all the components that you need to install a full stainless exhaust and muffler for any cab and bed size configuration including an 18-inch muffler, a straight-pipe muffler replacement, and a polished stainless steel exhaust tip with a rolled edge and proudly stamped with the Sinister Diesel logo.
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Note: This part is in high demand and may require a build time of 6 to 8 weeks. If you need this part sooner, please call us at 888-966-5643 to verify availability.
- 5" Diameter for reduced restriction and improved exhaust flow
- Improved Horsepower and Torque
- 409 Stainless Steel Construction
- Quicker Turbo Spool-up
- Lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Improved Exhaust Note
- Includes both 18" Muffler and 18" Straight Pipe
- Polished Sinister Diesel Exhaust tip
- (1) Full Turbo-Back Exhaust System
- (1) 18" Muffler
- (1) 18" Straight Pipe
- Installation Hardware and Gaskets
- Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 75.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H20.0000” x L50.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.