Sinister Diesel 4" Stainless Steel Exhaust Kit for 2001-2007 Chevy Duramax 6.6L LB7/LLY/LBZ (Downpipe Back)
The Sinister Diesel stainless steel exhaust is a great way to improve the performance, sound and look of your 2001 to 2007 Chevrolet Silverado HD or GMC Sierra HD equipped with the Duramax engine. Running this four-inch stainless steel exhaust will maximize horsepower and torque to the wheels!
This stainless-steel exhaust is a downpipe-back system for the LB7, LLY, or LBZ Duramax engines, and it is available for all the numerous bed and cab configuration these trucks offer. The full-stainless exhaust system comes with an 18-inch muffler, a straight-pipe muffler replacement and a polished stainless-steel exhaust tip with a rolled edge and stamped Sinister Diesel logo.
Each Sinister Diesel Duramax stainless steel exhaust system is precision cut and bent from 409 Stainless Steel for high corrosion resistance, and it is installed easily with all hardware and gaskets included.
Note: This item is not for sale in The State of California
- 4" Diameter for reduced restriction and improved exhaust flow
- Improved Horsepower and Torque
- 409 Stainless Steel Construction
- Quicker Turbo Spool-up
- Lower Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Improved Exhaust Note
- Includes both 18" Muffler and 18" Straight Pipe
- Polished Sinister Diesel Exhaust tip
- (1) Full Downpipe-Back Exhaust System
- (1) 18" Muffler
- (1) 18" Straight Pipe
- Installation Hardware and Gaskets
- Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 75.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H20.0000” x L50.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.