Sinister Diesel Intake Bridge for GM Duramax 2011-2015 6.6L LML
NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The Sinister Diesel LML Intake Bridge replaces the restrictive stock piping on your for the 2011 - Early 2015 GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing that optimizes airflow after the throttle valve and heater. The increased diameter of the air path and large radius bends help decrease restriction within the intake for a noticeable increase in performance and turbo spool. Finished with in eye-catching Sinister's high-gloss blue powder coat, the Sinister Diesel LML Intake Bridge for the 6.6L GM Duramax provides an upgrade over the stock cast aluminum. Like all Sinister Diesel products, it was designed and pressure tested at our California headquarters and comes backed by the legendary Sinister Diesel Lifetime Warranty.
- Precision Mandrel Bent 6061 Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Fully TIG-Welded with Precision CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Flanges
- Increased Horsepower and Torque
- 4 -1/8th" NPT bungs for Methanol/Water/Nitrous/Air Intake Temperature/etc.
- (1) Sinister Diesel Intake Bridge for GM LML Powdercoated in Sinister Blue
- (1) Sinister Diesel Blue Anodized Aluminum Resonator Block-Off Plate
- Required Hardware
Special Note: If you already have an EGR delete you will need our optional bracket to make this work.
Special Note: Retains Factory Smog Equipment
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A:This product is finished in a Sinister Blue high gloss powder coat on the bridge pipe and a blue anodized finish on the resonator block-off plate for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A:Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister?s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H7.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.