Fabtech 5" Radius Arm System w/ Dirt Logic Shocks for Dodge Cummins 2013-2018 3500 4WD
Improving on the Ram’s new front suspension design this 5” System includes replacement tubular Radius Arms with Fabtech’s exclusive dimple die side plates for superior strength and a rugged appearance. These new Radius Arms provide increased caster for use with over sized tires and lifted suspension heights.
The stock front coil springs are mounted with angular steel spacers to retain the factory spring bow. This is an important feature as Chrysler designed this bow to aid in their unique alignment spec and ride quality. Flat spacers do not provide this. Heavy duty 1/4” thick steel front Track Bar drop bracket centers the axle under the vehicle with the new ride height.
A Fabtech innovation on this system is the steel front bump extensions. They will not blow out like extra long urethane bump stops found in other aftermarket suspensions. No chance of spring and shock damage with the Fabtech steel extensions.
The rear suspension receives a block and u bolt system with bump stop extensions.
- Use 37x12.50/R17 tire w/ 17x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 37x12.50/R18 tire w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 37x13.50/R20 tire w/ 20x9.5 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Qty Part # Description
- 1 FTS23059 Component Box w/ Dirt Logic Shocks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 150.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H48.0000” x L10.0000”
- Due to the size/weight of this item, freight shipping is required. Please give us a call for the best shipping rates.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.