Sinister Diesel Up-Pipes for Ford Powerstroke 7.3L 1999.5-2003 (Raw)
Sinister Diesel 7.3L Powerstroke Up-Pipes are made from stainless steel tubing, solid stainless steel CNC flanges, and include the factory cast merge piece. All seams are TIG welded on a fixture for precise fitment tolerances and then back-purged for the highest quality and strongest welds possible. This Up-Pipe kit is designed to fit the 1999.5-2003 7.3L Powerstroke Super Duty and is available in Raw Stainless, Ceramic Coated, or Wrapped finishes for extra protection, durability, and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- CNC Machined Flanges
- OEM Cast Merge Piece
- Fully TIG welded and back-purged
- Raw stainless steel finish
- Both driver and passenger up-pipes with factory cast merge piece.
- Hardware and OEM factory gaskets to bolt the up-pipes to the cast merge piece.
***We recommend purchasing the optional turbo O-ring seal kit with this product to ensure a leak free installation.***
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H7.0000” x L25.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.