Sinister Diesel External Oil Filter System with Coolant Filter For 2008-2010 6.4L Powerstroke Superduty
The Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Oil Filter Kit for 6.4L Ford Powerstroke is designed to extend the service life of your Diesel-powered 2008-2010 Ford F-250 or F-350 by keeping both your oil and coolant free from tiny contaminants that can cause damage to your engine. Oil and Coolant are the life blood of your 6.4L Powerstroke engine and must be kept clean to ensure proper engine operation, lubrication, and even heat transfer. When these fluids are contaminated it can cause premature wear on engine and turbocharger bearings or even engine failure from a lack of lubrication or overheating due to a constriction within the fluid passages inside the block and engine components like your EGR Cooler.
Whether your engine has been freshly rebuilt or has racked up hundreds of thousands of miles, contaminants like casting sand leftover from the manufacturing process, metal shavings, rust, mineral deposits floating in the coolant, or oil sludge are all but guaranteed and without treatment can spell disaster. With the Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Oil Filter Kit for the 2008-2010 6.4L Ford Powerstroke, you can be sure your both of these critical systems are operating at maximum efficiency.
This Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter & Oil Filter Kit includes all mounts and fittings needed for installation and is machined from 6061 billet aluminum. The filter boss includes 2 threaded inlet ports and 1 outlet port. We recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles and replacement of the second and third filters after 3,000 miles each. After three filter changes, replacement can be done once a year. Like every Sinister Diesel part, the 6.0L Powerstroke Coolant Filtration System is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister?s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Coolant and Oil Blocks are CNC Machined Billet Aluminum
- Removes casting sand and particulate in coolant that's often overlooked
- Improved water pump life
- Extend the life of your engine components and oil with additional 2-Micron filtration
- Abrasion resistant stainless braided oil lines and reinforced silicone coolant lines
- No drilling required; Mounting bracket installs into factory holes
- Can be upgraded to Cat Coolant Filter
- (1) Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration Block
- (1) Sinister Diesel Oil Filtration Block
- (1) Sinister Diesel Oil Filler Cap
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- (2) Braided Stainless Oil Lines
- (2) Silicone Coolant Lines
- (1) Amsoil Oil Filter
- (1) Wix Coolant Filter
- Optional: (1) Solid Steel Armor Plate
- All necessary hardware for installation
Note: Will not work with aftermarket Power Steps
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister?s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Sinister Diesel
- Filters / Fluids - Filtration Kits - View All Filtration Kits
- Filters / Fluids - Filtration Kits - Coolant Filtration Kits
- Filters / Fluids - Filtration Kits - Oil Filtration Kits
- Ford Powerstroke - Filters / Fluids for Powerstroke - Filters for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Filters / Fluids for Powerstroke - Filtration Kits for Powerstroke
- Engine Parts and Performance - Cooling
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.