Home - Return to Previous Page
Synergy Mfg Long Arm Upgrade Kit for 2010-2012 Dodge 4x4 2500/3500
The upgrade kit is designed for customers who already have a Synergy Pre-Run kit or Synergy Starter System that want to upgrade to a Long Arm kit for improved on and off-road performance The Synergy Long Arm kit was designed and engineered from the ground up using a synergistic approach to maximize the Dodge 4x4 truck’s on & off road performance
Long arm kit was designed using OEM CAD files for a perfect fitment and enhanced vehicle drivability
Kit can be installed on anything from a completely stock truck to a 6” lift and 12” stroke 3.0" diameter shocks.
Suspension components feature a 2 stage powder coat finish for maximum durability
Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 2.0" X .250 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
Upper control arms are manufactured from high quality 1.75 x .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
Control arms incorporate Currie Enterprises Johnny Joints® for performance & durability
Synergy Dual Durometer Teflon lined bushings are assembled in control arm assemblies for extended performance & minimized road vibration
Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for easy adjustment of control arms without removal from vehicle to provide for easy, perfectly adjusted alignments
100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Synergy Mfg
- Dodge Cummins - Suspension / Steering for Cummins - Control Arms for Cummins
- Dodge Cummins - Suspension / Steering for Cummins - Lift Kit Accessories for Cummins
- Dodge Cummins - Suspension / Steering for Cummins - Lift Kits for Cummins
- Suspension - Lift Kits - 6-9
- Suspension - Lift Kits - Up to 4
- Suspension - Control Arms
- Suspension - Lift Kit Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 80.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H20.0000” x L40.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.