Titan In-Bed Fuel Tank w/ Electronic Controller Transfer System (60 Gallon)
With this Titan In-Bed fuel tank, you can have plenty of fuel available at your fingertips. It can be installed either as an auxiliary tank to supplement the existing tank in your rig to a bladder-busting driving range or as a transfer tank so you can easily fuel and maintain your fleet.
The solid-state electronic controller is compact, installing easily anywhere in your cab. The fully baffled tank comes with a free-spinning locking cap and all mounting hardware is included. At 19 1/2 " high, the tank fits under most standard tonneau covers. This system fits most full-sized diesel pickups regardless of bed length.
TITAN's(TM) cross-linked polyethylene (XLHDPE) in-bed tanks give you the advantages of advanced design and materials, as well as TITAN's legendary quality and durability.
- Fully Baffled
- Fuel Gauge is Standard
- Tank Body Weighs only 51 lbs. (60 gallon)
- Easy to Install or Remove
- .250" Nominal Wall Thickness
- No Condensation
- Tank is corrosion proof
- Fits Under Std. Tonneau Cover
- "Free Spinning" Locking Cap is Standard
- All Hardware is Zinc Plated
- Features Tie-Downs for Your Payload
- No Welds to Crack
- Nearly 200 Times Less Heat and Cold Conductive than Metal Tanks
- Durable Finish
- Looks Good with Any Truck
- Compatible with most bio-diesel fuel+.
- Fits most pickup beds
- 59.50" long at top, 48.50" at bottom x 21.00" wide x 19.5" high
- Patent Pending
- Use as "auxiliary" or "transfer"
- Convenient built-in lifting handles tank
- Mounting template and detailed instructions o 5 Year / 50,000 mile warranty included on tank body
- Titan Fuel Tanks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 84.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H19.0000” x L60.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.