Edge CTS2 Evolution Diesel
All Tuners & Programmers Sales are finial - Non Refundable
50 State Legal!
CARB EO D-541-18 & D-802-5
For all Tuner Purchases, Billing and Shipping addresses must match.
Signature Required upon Delivery
If you want the most advanced in-cabin controller and programmer on the market, look no further than the Edge Evolution CTS2. Forget those bulky analog pods that mount to your A-pillar, the Edge Evolution CTS2 allows you to quickly and easily control, monitor and program the performance of your diesel engine in real time, and it is ideal for both daily drivers and enthusiasts alike.
The large, five-inch display screen makes the Edge Evolution CTS2 easy to operate, and it's big enough to read easily without becoming a distraction for drivers. Not only is the display a touch screen, but it also has useful features such as being swipe sensitive and a one-touch menu navigation. The screen can display multiple gauge layouts, and it can be configured with custom colors for the gauges, needles and backgrounds.
On diesel trucks, expect the Edge Evolution CTS2 boost power by an additional 180 horsepower and 440 lb-ft of torque, while gas engines could see increases of up to 50 horsepower and 50 lb-ft of torque. Other benefits include shift point tuning, adjustments to speed and rev limiters, speedometer corrections and more. Not only can this unit monitor the engine performance, but it can also give audible and visual alerts to help protect your engine should troubles arise.
Instead of taking hours to install a bulky gauge pod, the Edge Evolution CTS2 installs quick and easy with the simple OBD-II hookup and an HDMI style plug for power and linking with other Edge accessory products. This unit is internet updateable to keep the software up to date, and it can easily switch between U.S. and metric units.
The Edge Evolution CTS2 can be used on any vehicle with an OBD-II port (1996 and newer), and it is compatible with other tuning devices. This in-cabin controller and programmer is truly the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their truck's performance whether you're running a stock tune or significant performance upgrades.
Edge Evolution CTS2 Fits:
- 2001-2016 Chevy Duramax 6.6
- 1994-2019 Ford Powerstroke 7.3, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7
- 2003-2012 Dodge Cummins 5.9, 6.7
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5-inch full color, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Up to an additional 180HP and 440 ft lb TQ* on Diesel applications
- Up to an additional 50HP and 50 ft lb TQ* on Gas applications
- Tuning for shift points, shift firmness, TQ management, fuel pressure and more*
- Adjust speed and rev limiters*
- Correct speedometer*
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
*Some features may vary by make/model/year. Add your vehicle to search for parts and features specifically for your application.
Evolution CTS2 Features:
- Edge Products
- Dodge Cummins - Tuners & Programmers for Cummins - Tuners & Programmers for Cummins
- Ford Powerstroke - Tuners & Programmers for Powerstroke - Tuners & Programmers for Powerstroke
- GM Duramax - Tuners & Programmers for Duramax - Tuners & Programmers for Duramax
- Shop by Vehicle - Dodge Cummins - 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products - Cummins
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products - Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - GM Duramax - 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products - Duramax
- Tuners & Programmers - Tuners & Programmers
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H8.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.