Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit for GM Duramax 2007.5-2010 6.6L LMM w/ High Flow Intake Tube & Passenger Side Up-Pipe
Competition tested at over 700hp, the Sinister Diesel EGR delete is a must have for your drag or sled pull truck. Every EGR delete kit is manufactured in house from 304 stainless steel and billet aluminum. This race kit completely replaces the entire EGR system and can be installed in 6-8 hours without removal of the intake manifold. This kit also includes a new High Flow Intake to further increase horspower. Proven to increase power across the entire RPM range.
- EGR Delete - 304 Stainless Steel - CNC Machined flanges and TIG welded
- Intake Tube - 6061 Aluminum - CNC Machined flanges and TIG welded
- Increased air velocity of air from charge pipe into the cylinder head
- Quicker turbo spool with lower EGTs
- Fully pressure tested
- Faster recirculation of the coolant resulting in lower coolant temps
- Optional: up to 4 -1/8th" NPT bungs for Methanol/Water/Nitrous/Air Intake Temperature/etc.
Note: ** This product is not for sale in the state of California - Race Tuning is Required **
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H11.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.