MBRP 4 inch Turbo Back Kit for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L (Aluminized)
This item utilizes the factory Catalytic Converter
One of the secrets to more power from your Extended or Crew Cab 6.0L Powerstroke F-250 or F-350 Super Duty is clear and unobstructed exhaust piping. The quicker hot exhaust gasses can get through the exhaust, the quicker fresh air can get into the cylinders where it can help make more power.
This single exit turbo-back exhaust system from MBRB removes all restrictions from the exhaust path by combining a catless downpipe with 4-inch mandrel-bent tubing and muffler-free straight-pipe for maximum exhaust flow and the most aggressive sound.
The bolt-on, no weld design and easy-to-fit 3.5-inch downpipe used by all MBRP exhausts make installation on your truck a simple two-hour project. Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need in just one box.
- Turbo Back System
- Straight Pipe Design
- Easy-to-Fit 3.5in Downpipe
- 4in Aluminized Steel Construction
- No Muffler or Catalytic Converter
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Kit does not include exhaust tip
- Regular Cab installation requires the use of FAL449 Adapter
- Not for use on Cab & Chassis F-250/F-350 or Excursion
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H12.0000” x L47.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.