Banks Power Sidewinder Turbo System for 1982-1987 6.2L GM 2500 HD 2WD 2 Door (Diesel) (Early Body Style)
The Banks Power Sidewinder Turbo System - 25031 is the perfect upgrade to your classic 1982-1987 6.2L Diesel GM 2500 Heavy Duty, 2 Wheel Drive, 2 Door pickup truck.
In 1989, GM selected Banks as the 6.2L factory-turbo option, and remained so until GM released their own 6.5L turbo-diesel. To this day, Banks Sidewinder out-performs GM's 6.5L factory-turbo or any other turbo. Banks' ultimate upgrade for 6.2L workhorses provides best gains of +60 hp and +115 lb-ft torque, plus 19% better fuel economy. That's no smoke!
This unit will only fit early body style trucks. If your truck has a single lens headlight assembly you have a early body style. If your truck has a dual lens headlight assembly you have a late body style THIS KIT WILL NOT FIT.
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 60 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 115 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
This item is 50-State legal. (CARB E.O.# D-161-31)
- Banks Power
- GM Duramax - Exhaust Systems / Manifolds for Duramax - Turbo Back Single for Duramax
- GM Duramax - Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits for Duramax - Single "Drop In" Turbos for Duramax
- GM Duramax - Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits for Duramax - Turbo Piping for Duramax
- Shop by Vehicle - GM Duramax - Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits for Duramax
- Exhaust Systems / Manifolds - Turbo Back Single
- Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits - Single "Drop In" Turbos
- Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits - Turbo Piping
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H5.0000” x L70.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.