Banks Power Ram-Air Intake System for 2011-2012 6.6L Chevy 6.6L, LML (Diesel)
The Banks Power Ram-Air Intake System - 42220 is the best way to cool down your 2011-2012 6.6L GM Duramax LML's intake air temperatures.
Passes the test. Again and again.
Others build and ship without testing. Not Banks. Our Ram-Air Intakes start out as CAD software prototypes and are put through flow simulations. The design is refined until the simulation shows optimal performance. Then a hardware prototype is made and the design is validated on a flowbench. After that comes dyno testing and on-vehicle testing. It takes a superior design to pass all those tests!
Bellows, too? Very exclusive.
Banks Ram-Air is the only aftermarket intake with bellows. This accommodates engine movement and prevents component damage for longer service life. The optional high-flow Super-Scoop is another Banks exclusive!
- Enclosed Housing Keeps Out Hot, Power-Robbing Engine Air
- Inhales Cooler Outside Air for More Power & MPG
- Giant Filter Maximizes High-Flow Filtration
- Helps Engine Run Cooler
- Prevents Component Damage & Extends Service Life
- 5-year Warranty (Filter: Lifetime Warranty)
This item is 50-State legal. (CARB E.O.# D-161-100)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 28.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H11.0000” x L22.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.