Banks Power Git-Kit for 1999 7.3L Ford Powerstroke (Diesel) F-250, F-350 With Catalytic Converter
For all Tuner Purchases, Billing and Shipping addresses must match.
Signature Required upon Delivery
The Banks Power Git-Kit - 47511 is the affordable way to instantly add safe power gains to your 1999 7.3L Ford Powerstroke F-250 or F-350 pickup truck with catalytic converter.
Amplify your truck's performance at the friendliest price around! Banks Git-Kit produces rear-wheel gains up to +50 hp, +88 lb-ft torque and saves you an average of 8% in fuel when you're toting something heavy behind you. Maintains safe EGTs to preserve engine durability.
Please Note: This kit will fit a pickup truck with a standard cab short bed configuration. Extension Pipe may be needed to complete installation on your truck (Sold Separately).
Please see list below for extension pipe options:
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53516 for Crew Cab Short Bed Trucks
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53517 for Extended Cab Long Bad Truck
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53518 for Crew Cab Long Bed Trucks
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 50 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 88 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Single Monster Exhaust System
- Ottomind Diesel Module
This item is 50-State legal (CARB EO D-161-55)
- Banks Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 69.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H14.0000” x L57.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.