Banks Power Single Exhaust Big Hoss Bundle for 2002-2004 6.6L GM Duramax LB7 (Diesel) Extended & Crew Cab Short Bed No Catalytic Converter
The Banks Power Single Exhaust Big Hoss Bundle - 47719 is the complete performance package your 2002-2004 6.6L GM Duramax pickup truck with a extended or crew cab, short bed configuration and No catalytic converter.
No airflow gridlock
Banks Six-Gun Bundle replaces the power-robbing factory airflow inefficiencies with free-flowing components that dramatically increase intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no backpressure.
Power that keeps its cool.
Banks balances the improved airflow with advanced CleanTune Technology that nearly doubles the HP and adds up to 84% more torque than stock without adding black smoke. This is tire-smoking, scenery-blurring power that keeps its cool while rocketing you from 0-60 mph 33% quicker and nearly 200 feet before stock!
Live long & run strong.
Forget mismatched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy your engine. Everything in the Six-Gun Bundle is engineered to work together and maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. Six-Gun Bundle honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of your engine and powertrain.
Your Duramax will run stronger and live longer!Features
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 155 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 385 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Ram-Air Intake System
- Single Monster Exhaust With the Monster High Flow Muffler
- The Six-Gun Diesel Tuner With Banks iQ Dashboad PC
- BigHead Wastegate Actuator
- All Needed Hardware and Clamps for Complete Installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 306.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H13.0000” x L33.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.