Banks Power Single Exhaust Big Hoss Bundle for 2004.5-2005 6.6L GM Duramax LLY (Diesel) Extended & Crew Cab Short Bed
The Banks Power Single Exhaust Big Hoss Bundle - 47738 is the complete performance package your 2004.5-2005 6.6L GM Duramax pickup truck with a extended or crew cab, short bed configuration.
Banks Big Hoss Bundle replaces the power-robbing factory airflow inefficiencies-including the intercooler-with free-flowing components that dramatically increase intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no backpressure.
Colossal power with staying power.
Banks balances the improved airflow with advanced CleanTune Technology that adds up to 54% more horsepower and up to 68% more torque than stock without adding black smoke. This is tire-shredding, scenery-blurring constant-duty power that keeps its cool while blasting you from 0-60 mph 24% quicker and 148 feet before stock!
Engineered. Not thrown together.
Forget mis-matched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy your engine. Everything in the Big Hoss Bundle is engineered to work together to maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. Big Hoss honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of your engine. Your Duramax will run stronger and live longer!
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 124 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 303 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Ram-Air Intake System
- Single Monster Exhaust With the Monster High Flow Muffler
- The Six-Gun Diesel Tuner With Banks iQ Dashboad PC
- Techni-Cooler Intercooler Assembly with Powder-Coated Steel Boost Tubes, Rubber Shock Mounts and Flexible, High-Temp Hoses
- All Needed Hardware and Clamps for Complete Installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 287.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H16.0000” x L45.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.