Banks Power Single Exhaust PowerPack System for 2006-2007 6.6L GM Duramax LLY/LBZ (Diesel) Crew Cab Long Bed
The Banks Power Single Exhaust PowerPack System - 47777 is the complete towing package your 2006-2007 6.6L GM Duramax pickup truck with a crew cab, long bed configuration.
The cure for airflow restrictions.
The stock LBZ engine is riddled with airflow bottlenecks-including the intercooler. PowerPack replaces them with free-flowing components that dramatically increase intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no back pressure.
Colossal power stays cool, sips fuel.
All that improved airflow is then balanced with Banks' comprehensive CleanTune Technology for 31% more HP and 35% more torque than stock. This is load-hauling, hill-flattening constant-duty power that keeps its cool. It'll chop a football field off your 40-60 mph acceleration distance when towing, without adding black smoke. And your fuel economy will improve, as well. Sweet!
The Banks difference? Engineering.
Forget mis-matched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy your engine. Everything in PowerPack is engineered to work together to maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. PowerPack honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of your engine and powertrain. Your Duramax will run stronger and live longer!
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 193 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Ram-Air Intake System
- Single Monster Exhaust With the Monster High Flow Muffler
- The EconoMind Diesel Tuner With Banks iQ Dashboard PC
- Techni-Cooler Intercooler Assembly
- All Needed Hardware and Clamps for Complete Installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 182.0 lbs.
- W71.0000” x H32.0000” x L115.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.