Banks Power Single Exhaust PowerPack System for 2007.5-2010 6.6L GM Duramax LMM (Diesel) Extended Cab Short Bed or Crew Cab Long Bed
The Banks Power Single Exhaust PowerPack System - 47794 is the complete towing package your 2007.5-2010 6.6L GM Duramax pickup truck with a extended cab short bed or crew cab long bed.
The ultimate power system for working and towing applications, PowerPack has Banks' full gamut of intake, exhaust, fuel tuning and intercooling upgrades for the LMM.
It delivers mighty best gains: +100 hp and +239 lb-ft (rear wheel) of tow-all-day power with optimum engine efficiency and durability, adjust-on-the-fly power, lower exhaust gas temperatures and virtually no backpressure. PowerPack is engineered to safely live within the limits of the LMM engine and powertrain. Has exclusive safeguards that honor the engine and powertrain.
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 239 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Ram-Air Intake System
- Single Monster Exhaust With the Monster High Flow Muffler
- The EconoMind Diesel Tuner With Banks iQ Dashboad PC
- Techni-Cooler Intercooler Assembly
- All Needed Hardware and Clamps for Complete Installation
- Item Requires Shipping
- 182.0 lbs.
- W71.0000” x H32.0000” x L115.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.