Banks Power Single Exhaust Big Hoss Bundle for 1999 7.3L Ford Powerstroke (Diesel) F-250, F-350 Manual Transmission
The Banks Power Single Exhaust Big Hoss Bundle - 48430 is the complete performance package your 1999 7.3L Ford Powerstroke F-250 or F-350 with manual transmission pickup truck.
Big Hoss Bundle is a total engineered power system for 7.3L Power Stroke sport and racing applications. It's industry's finest intake, turbo, exhaust, transmission, fuel tuning and intercooling upgrades.
Big Hoss Bundle delivers enormous best gains: +120 hp and +233 lb-ft (rear wheel) of ground-ripping constant-duty power with optimum engine efficiency and durability, adjust-on-the-fly power levels, lower exhaust gas temperatures and virtually no backpressure.
This kit will fit a pickup truck with a standard cab short bed configuration. Extention Pipe may be needed to complete installation on your truck (Sold Separately).
Please see list below for extension pipe options:
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53516 for Crew Cab Short Bed Trucks
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53517 for Exended Cab Long Bad Truack
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53518 for Crew Cab Long Bed Trucks
This is specifically for a 1999 7.3L Ford Powerstroke F-250 or F-350 with manual transmission.
The 1999 year model ford power stroke trucks are broken down into three separate classifications.
- 1999 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date before 12/31/1998
- Early 1999.5 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date between 01/01/1999 and 04/31/1999
- Late 1999.5 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date after 05/01/1999
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 120 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 233 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Lifetime Banks Ram-Air Filter and Service Kit
- Exhaust Power Elbow Assembly
- Single Monster Exhaust With the Monster High Flow Muffler
- The 2 1/16" Gauge Style Six-Gun Diesel Tuner
- The Big Hoss Diesel Tuned Module
- BigHead Wastegate Actuator
- A High-Boost Compressor Wheel Upgrade
- Techni-Cooler Intercooler Assembly with Powder-Coated Steel Boost Tubes, Rubber Shock Mounts and Flexible, High-Temp Hoses
- All Needed Hardware and Clamps for Complete Installation
This item is 50-State legal. (CARB E.O.# D-161-70 (BH Module), D-161-82 (TC), D-161-93 (SG))
- Banks Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 169.0 lbs.
- W66.0000” x H33.0000” x L109.0000”
- Due to the size/weight of this item, freight shipping is required. Please give us a call for the best shipping rates.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.