Banks Power Single Exhaust Big Hoss Bundle for 1999 7.3L Ford Powerstroke (Diesel) F-250, F-350 Manual Transmission
Big Hoss Bundle is a total engineered power system for 7.3L Power Stroke sport and racing applications. It's industry's finest intake, turbo, exhaust, transmission, fuel tuning and intercooling upgrades.
Big Hoss Bundle delivers enormous best gains: +120 hp and +233 lb-ft (rear wheel) of ground-ripping constant-duty power with optimum engine efficiency and durability, adjust-on-the-fly power levels, lower exhaust gas temperatures and virtually no backpressure.
Please see list below for extension pipe options:
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53516 for Crew Cab Short Bed Trucks
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53517 for Exended Cab Long Bad Truack
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53518 for Crew Cab Long Bed Trucks
The 1999 year model ford power stroke trucks are broken down into three separate classifications.
- 1999 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date before 12/31/1998
- Early 1999.5 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date between 01/01/1999 and 04/31/1999
- Late 1999.5 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date after 05/01/1999
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 120 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 233 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Lifetime Banks Ram-Air Filter and Service Kit
- Exhaust Power Elbow Assembly
- Single Monster Exhaust With the Monster High Flow Muffler
- The 2 1/16" Gauge Style Six-Gun Diesel Tuner
- The Big Hoss Diesel Tuned Module
- BigHead Wastegate Actuator
- A High-Boost Compressor Wheel Upgrade
- Techni-Cooler Intercooler Assembly with Powder-Coated Steel Boost Tubes, Rubber Shock Mounts and Flexible, High-Temp Hoses
- All Needed Hardware and Clamps for Complete Installation
- Banks Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 169.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H18.0000” x L50.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.