Banks Power Single Exhaust Big Hoss Bundle for 1999.5 7.3L Ford Powerstroke Automatic Transmission
The Banks Power Single Exhaust Big Hoss Bundle - 48431 is the complete performance package your early 1999.5 7.3L Ford Powerstroke F-250 or F-350 with automatic transmission pickup truck.
Big Hoss Bundle is a total engineered power system for 7.3L Power Stroke sport and racing applications. It's industry's finest intake, turbo, exhaust, transmission, fuel tuning and intercooling upgrades.
Big Hoss Bundle delivers enormous best gains: +120 hp and +233 lb-ft (rear wheel) of ground-ripping constant-duty power with optimum engine efficiency and durability, adjust-on-the-fly power levels, lower exhaust gas temperatures and virtually no backpressure.
This kit will fit a pickup truck with a standard cab short bed configuration. Extention Pipe may be needed to complete installation on your truck (Sold Separately).
Please see list below for extension pipe options:
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53516 for Crew Cab Short Bed Trucks
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53517 for Exended Cab Long Bad Truack
- Banks Power Extension Pipe Kit - 53518 for Crew Cab Long Bed Trucks
This is specifically for a early 1999.5 7.3L Ford Powerstroke F-250 or F-350 with automatic transmission.
The 1999 year model ford power stroke trucks are broken down into three separate classifications.
- 1999 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date before 12/31/1998
- Early 1999.5 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date between 01/01/1999 and 04/31/1999
- Late 1999.5 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date after 05/01/1999
This item is 50-State legal. (CARB E.O.# D-161-70 (BH Module), D-161-82 (TC), D-161-93 (SG))
- Banks Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 188.0 lbs.
- W64.0000” x H36.0000” x L122.0000”
- Due to the size/weight of this item, freight shipping is required. Please give us a call for the best shipping rates.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.