Banks Power Single Monster Exhaust System for 1999-1999.5 7.3L Ford Powerstroke (Diesel) F-250, F-350 With Cat Converter With Power Elbow
Banks 4" Monster exhaust pipes bolt behind the turbocharger. The streamlined turbine-outlet pipe, intermediate pipe and tailpipe are formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing with constant-diameter bends to maximize flow, lower exhaust gas temps and slash backpressure up to 81%.
The polished-stainless Monster muffler features a straight-through 4"-diameter flow-path with a Banks-designed expansion chamber to dissipate the annoying mid-range exhaust drone that affects most straight-through designs. The muffler utilizes spun ceramic, very-high-temperature packing, more than doubles stock exhaust flow, and delivers an authoritative-but never intrusive-exhaust sound. A huge 5" polished-stainless steel tailpipe tip sports a rolled edge. Double-walled design with 1/2" air gap keeps heat from tarnishing exterior mirror finish. Adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe.
Please Note: This exhaust includes an upgraded power elbow turbo outlet.
Please Note: This is specifically for a 1999 or early 1999.5 7.3L Ford Powerstroke F-250 or F-350.
The 1999 year model ford power stroke trucks are broken down into three separate classifications.
- 1999 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date before 12/31/1998
- Early 1999.5 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date between 01/01/1999 and 04/31/1999
- Late 1999.5 - are trucks with a manufacturer build date after 05/01/1999
- Made of 100% Stainless Steel Constant-Diameter Piping
- Dramatically Improves Air Flow
- Slashes Backpressure for Cooler Operating Temperatures
- Polished-Stainless Straight-Through Muffler
- Includes a Huge Doulbe Wall Polished Tip
- Item Requires Shipping
- 69.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H11.0000” x L44.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.