Banks Power Single Exhaust PowerPack System for 2004.5-2005 6.6L GM Duramax LLY (Diesel) Extended & Crew Cab Short Bed
Signature Required upon Delivery
The Banks Power Single Exhaust PowerPack System - 48990 is the complete towing package your 2004.5-2005 6.6L GM Duramax LLY pickup with a extended or crew cab short bed configuration.
The cure for airflow restrictions.
The stock LLY is riddled with airflow bottlenecks-including the intercooler. PowerPack replaces them with free-flowing components that dramatically increase intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no backpressure.
Colossal power stays cool, sips fuel.
All that improved airflow is then balanced with Banks' advanced CleanTune Technology for 41% more HP and 52% more torque than stock, without adding black smoke. This is load-hauling, hill-flattening constant-duty power that keeps its cool. It'll launch you from 0-60 mph 13 sec. quicker and from 40-60 mph 8 sec. quicker when towing. And thanks to the EconoMind's fuel savings features, you'll get up to 19% more MPG, too. Sweet!
- Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 75 hp
- Increased Torque Performance: Up to 170 ft. lbs.
- Increased Fuel Economy and Durability
- Ram-Air Intake System
- Single Monster Exhaust With the Monster High Flow Muffler
- The EconoMind Diesel Tuner With Banks iQ Dashboad PC
- All Needed Hardware and Clamps for Complete Installation
- Banks Power
- GM Duramax - Air Intakes & Parts for Duramax - Cold Air Intake for Duramax
- GM Duramax - Exhaust Systems / Manifolds for Duramax - CAT Back Single for Duramax
- GM Duramax - Tuners & Programmers for Duramax - Tuners & Programmers for Duramax
- Air Intakes & Parts - Cold Air Intake
- Exhaust Systems / Manifolds - CAT Back Single
- GM Duramax - Intercoolers & Pipes for Duramax
- Tuners & Programmers - Tuners & Programmers
- Intercoolers & Pipes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 287.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H16.0000” x L45.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.