Sinister Diesel Reman EGR Valve for 2005-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
The EGR valve on your Powerstroke diesel engine controls the flow of exhaust gases into the intake to help control emissions. Once inside the combustion chamber, these exhaust gases negate the condition under which NOx can form by reducing the oxygen concentration and lowering the peak combustion temperature.
A clogged EGR valve is a common problem on the 6.0 Powerstroke and can result in poor drivability, failed emissions tests, and a check engine light. Modified engines are at even bigger risk for a clogged EGR valve because of a greater production of exhaust soot. When the 6.0 Powerstroke EGR valve sticks closed, it can lead to an over-boost condition and a check engine light as the ECM detects insufficient EGR flow. An EGR valve that is stuck open allows the most exhaust gas into the intake manifold. This is much easier to notice as the truck could have a rough idle, decreased power output, and excessive black soot from the exhaust.
This remanufactured replacement 6.0 Powerstroke EGR valve from Sinister Diesel restores lost performance in your Ford diesel truck and comes backed by a 2-Year Warranty. This EGR valve is a simple drop-in replacement on any Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty or Ford Excursion with a 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine and a late production date of 2005, 2006, or 2007.
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - EGR Coolers & Components for Powerstroke - EGR Coolers for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Glow Plugs/Electrical for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Injection Electronics for Powerstroke
- EGR Coolers & Components - EGR Coolers
- Engine Parts and Performance - Glow Plugs / Electrical
- Injection Pumps - Injection Electronics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.