Baja Designs Squadron Pro, LED Flood/Work
The Baja Designs Squadron Pro flood and work light packs 4,900 Lumens at 42 watts that will truly annihilate the night. Don’t try and mount this one as a driving light – you’ll blind everyone on the road. This LED flood and work light will spread a wide circle of light nearly sixty feet – perfect if you need to set up camp late at night or get to the job site early in the morning.
The Pro comes equipped with a sleek black gloss aluminum housing and outshines the competition through both appearance and performance. An industry-first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfaction Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs Wattage/Amps:42W / 3.5A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight:12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy:49,930 Hours
- Front Lens:Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing:Hard Anodized Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel:Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware Bracket Material:Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Squadron Pro LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10) and Spot (9) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42 flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 2)
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9 beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 5)
- Flood: Excellent work light or scene light with an extremely smooth 60 circle that projects about 60 ft). This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.