Sinister Diesel Passenger Side Up-Pipe for GM Duramax 2001-2016 6.6L (Ceramic Coated)
The Sinister Diesel Passenger Side Up-Pipe for the Duramax is a great replacement for OEM Up-Pipes that develop leaks at the bellow over time, or they're a great option for when you've modified your EGR system. Our Passenger Side Up-Pipes are mandrel bent from Stainless Steel for a perfect fit and long lasting reliability. Our Up-Pipe has a ceramic coating, larger diameter and flows more air for increased horsepower and torque, while lowering exhaust gas temperatures and improving turbo spool.
Notes: This item is currently not for sale in The State of California
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow
- Ceramic Coating for Improved Thermal Efficiency
- Improved Horsepower, Torque and Turbo Spool-up Speed
- (1) Sinister Diesel Passenger Side Up-Pip for GM Duramax
- (2) Up-Pipe Gaskets
- Installation Hardware
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.