Zone Offroad 4" Radius Arm Suspension System For 2008-2010 Ford F250/F350 4WD
The new Zone Offroad 2008-10 Ford Super Duty 4" radius arm suspension lift features tough replacement radius arms that are considerably stronger, made of 1/4" steel, fully boxed, and utilizing large 2-1/2", greasable urethane bushings. The arms bolt directly into the stock location, and position the axle for the proper caster and wheel location. The lower mount point at the axle utilizes our popular cam lock design, making it adjustable for 4" or 6" of lift. Engine specific front coil springs are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2" solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversize, high-durometer (hardness) urethane bushings for long term performance and improved handling. The system is comes with custom valved Zone Nitro shocks for better towing and handling performance. The rear is lifted with a 5" block used to replace the factory block instead of stacking blocks. This system is also one of the easiest installations on the market because of the use of a front track bar and rear block kit. If you are looking to not only lift your Super Duty, but improve the looks, strength, and feel of your suspension, choose the Zone Offroad radius arms system.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front coil springs offering off-road performance and great ride quality that will not sag.
- 1/4" boxed steel radius arms, utilizing 2 1/2" greasable urethane bushings.
- 1-1/2" Solid steel track bar featuring specifically engineered bushings.
- Yellow Zinc plated front & rear u-bolts with high nuts & hardened washers.
- Rear 5" block kit to eliminate the factory block - NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks selection
- Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will typically result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, then a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
- Driveshaft alignment kit part # F5401.
- Rear box kit not designed for dually models.
- 4" System Only - Although rare, if your vehicle is equipped with both a stock 4" rear block and a top mounted overload spring, four of u-bolt part number UBT4035 may be required.
- Front Lift Height: 4?
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arm System
- Rear Lift Height: 3?
- Rear Lift Method: Block kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 x 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5?
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- Item Requires Shipping
- 294.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.