Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
The Sinister Diesel 6.0L Powerstroke Coolant Filter Kit will extend the service life of your 2003-2007 Ford F-250, F-350, or Excursion 6.0L by removing contaminants that can cause damage to your engine internals. It doesn't matter if your 6.0L Ford Powerstroke engine is brand new or has had a long service life, there are contaminants like casting sand leftover from the manufacturing process, metal shavings, rust, and mineral deposits floating in your coolant that can diminish the heat capacity of your truck's cooling system. Over time, these dangerous deposits can even cause damage to your water pump bearings and the small passages inside your EGR cooler and oil cooler. With the Sinister Diesel Powerstroke 6.0L Coolant Filter Kit, you can be sure your cooling system is working at maximum efficiency.
This Powerstroke Coolant Filter Kit is machined from 6061 billet aluminum and includes all mounts and fittings needed for installation plus an upgraded CAT coolant filter. The filter boss includes 2 threaded inlet ports and 1 outlet port. We recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles and replacement of the second and third filters after 3,000 miles each. After three filter changes, replacement can be done once a year. Like every Sinister Diesel part, the 6.0L Powerstroke Coolant Filter Kit is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister's California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Upgraded with CAT Coolant Filter
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Filter Block
- Silicone Hoses
- No drilling required: Mounting bracket installs into factory holes
- CAT Coolant Filter
- Filter Block
- Mounting Bracket
- Pre-assembled silicone hose fittings
- All necessary hardware for installation
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister?s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H5.0000” x L14.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.