Sinister Diesel Leveling Kit for Dodge Cummins 1994-2012 Black (4wd Only) w/ Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
If you want to level your Dodge, Sinister Diesel leveling kit is what you want. And we just happen to have it for a price you want too. If you want to level the front end of your truck with the back so you can add bigger, tougher tires and rims, the Sinister Diesel leveling kit can get the job done. No modifications will be required to install this product.
We have also teamed up with Bilstein to get you all the shocks needed to get your truck to ride like it should. These are a complete set of Bilstein premium shocks, that are specifically valved for our heavy trucks with oversized tires, while still maintaining the ride and handling quality that is expected while using these trucks fro work, towing or just cruising around.
- Construction - Billet Aluminum
- Product Design - CNC Machined
- Performance Notes - Increased tire clearance to accommodate larger tires
- Kit Includes - (2) 2" Billet Aluminum coil spacers and all needed hardware for installation
- Pair of Front Bilstein shocks
- Pair of rear Bilstein Shocks
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a black anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.