HSP Diesel Max Flow Bridge with Cold Side Tube Over Alt for 2006-2010 GM Duramax 6.6L LBZ/LMM
Increase performance and flow with our upgraded 3" Max Flow Bridge and Cold Side Kit. Our precision cast and CNC machined bridge section allows for maximum efficiency, as well as a perfect fit every time. Our two-piece design allows for a much easier installation than the other kits on the market. Two M8 studs, 12-point nuts, and a high-strength O-ring locate and hold the 3" bridge together to eliminate the possibility of boost leaks. Our bridges have been pressure tested to over 100 PSI to ensure your truck can perform to its highest potential. The mandrel bent 3'' cold-side tube complements the y-bridge for the ultimate efficiency, flow, and maximum performance capabilities of your truck. This versatile kit is designed for the future progression of your truck. It allows to upgrade to HSP's compound set-up in the future. If running with a stock charger, an HSP Diesel intake is highly recommended to avoid fitment issues.
Note: We can only guarantee that this Product will fit with HSP Cold Air Intake
- Increase performance and spool up
- Port matched CNC machined billet bridge section
- Better fitment over hand fabricated bridge section
- Powder coat option to dress up engine bay
- Two piece bridge design for easier install than other Y-bridge kits on the market
- Versatile cold-side allows for compound turbo upgrade
- Precision CNC machined Billet bridge section
- (1) 3”x4” Straight Boot
- (2) 3” T-Bolt Clamps
- (24’’) 5/8” Heater Hose
- (2) 5/8” Worm Gear Clamps
- (2) Bridge Neck Stud
- (2) Bridge Neck 12-Point Nut
- (1) Bridge Neck O-Ring
- (1) Fuel Test Port Plug
- (1) 1/8” NPT Plug
- LBZ: 06-07 VIN Code 2 or D
- LMM: 07.5-10 VIN Code 6
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H10.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.