HSP Diesel Billet Front Engine Cover for 2001-2017 GM Duramax 6.6L LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM/LML
HSP has developed a billet replacement front engine cover for the hard-core enthusiast. These beautifully machined pieces allow you to relocate your high-pressure fuel pump from the valley and mount it 180° in front of the motor. We also provide a second pump mounting location driven from the cam gear to allow two gear driver CP3 pumps. Due to the variations between specific applications, custom radiator fan and high-pressure fuel lines are required. Some additional benefits include being able to run up to three high-pressure pumps on the front cover. Also, steel CP3 mounting plates for a secure hold on pumps, room for larger intake manifolds due to CP3 relocation, and an oil fill hole for easy filling.
- Dual gear driven CP3 pumps
- Able to run up to three High pressure pumps on the front cover
- CNC machined For a precision fit
- Steel CP3 mounting plates for a secure hold on pumps
- Oil fill hole for easy filling
- Allows room for larger intake manifolds due to CP3 relocation
- 6061 Billet front engine cover
- (6) M8x1.25x40mm Socket Cap Bolts
- (6) Lock Washers
- (6) Standard Washers
- (1) 3/4” NPT to -12 45°
- (1) -12AN Cap
- (4) M8x1.25x80mm Tapered Hex Head Bolt
- (2) CP3 O-Ring
- (1) Machined Blocker Plate
- (1) Blocker Plate O-Ring
- LB7: 01-04 VIN Code 1
- LLY: 04.5-05 VIN Code 2
- LBZ: 06-07 VIN Code 2 or D
- LMM: 07.5-10 VIN Code 7
- LML: 11-16 VIN Code 8
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H10.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.