HSP Diesel 58" Bolt On Traction Bars - 3.5" Axle - for 2001-2010 GM Duramax 6.6L LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM
Trucks, in most cases, carry more weight on the front half of the truck than the rear. This is due to the large engines and turbo systems that provide the necessary horsepower and torque that we love in today’s trucks. Wheel hop issues come direct from the factory. Even at factory power levels, wheel hopping can cause major repairs to your driveshafts, axle’s, yokes, u-joint, and other suspension components. While no one wants to deal with these issues, HSP Diesel has a solution to the dreaded wheel hop. There are many “knock off” traction bar kits available - and many do not include quality components - that over time become very loud and clunky. These cheap kits can also do damage from poor design, and inadequate components. If your tires are not touching the ground, you’re not getting traction!
HSP Diesel has worked with our customers, and our own trucks to create a simple, well-engineered, affordable solution to wheel hop, and increased traction. Quality, strength, and longevity are the three things you can expect from your new HSP traction bars. Proven from drag racers, sled pullers, and street monsters, this kit is an all-around affordable kit for everyone.
We pay attention to what our valuable customers say, and this kit is the easiest, best fitting, and best-looking setup you will find.
Shown in image with Optional Gloss Black Powder Coating
- Complete bolt on for most application
- Powder coating options to fit your truck
- Upgraded Complete rear brackets for increased strength
- Easy install and no special tools required
- Multiple length options to fit your application
- Heavy wall DOM tubing
- (8) 1/2”-13x1-1/4” Grade 8 Bolt
- (16) 1/2” Washer
- (8) 1/2"-13 Nylon Lock Nut
- (2) 5/8”-11x3-1/4” Grade 8 Bolt
- (2) 5/8”-11x3-3/4” Grade 8 Bolt
- (8) 5/8” Washer
- (4) 5/8”-11 Nylon Lock Nut
- (2) Rod Ends with Nuts for Threaded End
- (2) Polyurethane Bushings with Sleeves
- 2001-2010 Regular Cab 8ft. Box Trucks
- HSP Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 63.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H9.0000” x L63.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.