HSP Diesel Cold Air Intake for 2001-2004 Duramax 6.6L LB7
Increasing airflow is critical when looking to purchase a Cold Air Intake. Proven dyno numbers show our HSP intake providing 20 additional horsepower and 58 pounds of torque on average. The HSP intake delivers the power numbers you desire, while adding a custom look to your truck with our various color options. Our cold air intake lowers intake air temperatures by including a heat shield box that separates the hot under hood temperatures from the filter. By design, the heat shield box will now draw in cold, fresh air from the headlight bezel and fender port. The 4" mandrel bent tubing provides an extremely consistent, and free-flowing path that enables us to out-perform other intakes on the market. We teamed up with one of the industry’s best in filter manufacturing to ensure the longevity, and filtration that is essential to the life expectancy of your turbo charger. Don't be let down by the substandard, cheap intakes in today's market. Invest in the high quality and standards of HSP Diesel.
Note: Shown in image with Optional 'Gloss Black' powder coating
- Increased Performance and spool up
- Powder coating option to dress up engine bay
- Upgraded high strength silicone boots
- Many powder coat colors available
- Heat deflection box with air tight seal to prevent hot engine temps from entering filter
- 4'' mandrel bent tube
- (3) 10-32 x 3/8" Button Head Screws Zinc
- (2) M4-0.7 x 10mm Socket Cap Screw Zinc
- (4) 1/8” Steel Rivets
- (14.25”) Trim Lock
- (1) 3.5” to 4” Boot
- (1) 3.5” T-Bolt Clamp
- (1) 4” T-Bolt Clamp
- (1) 4” Filter R0862
- LB7: 01-04 VIN Code 1
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H16.0000” x L30.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.