Fleece Performance Coolant Bypass Kit for 2006-2007 Dodge Cummins (Auto Trans)
This kit is referred to as a 2nd Gen swap becuase the turbo location is moved from its factory location to the same location as the factory location of a 2nd Generation Dodge/Cummins pickup. In other words, the swap locates the turbo in the center of the manifold with the outlet flange angled down. The major benefit for Common Rail trucks is the use of a divided manifold. Capitalizing on the individual cylinder impulses in a divided manifold greatly increases spool up and driving characteristics with a properly matched turbo.
Fleece Performance 2nd Swap Kits come as complete as a kit can come. This level of work on any truck should be done by a competent technician or capable mechanic. All kits will be sold with a Fleece Performance turbocharger. Piece parts beyond what is already available are not for sale individually.
Kit Contents Include:
- -FPE ManTake 5" Intake Setup 'w' Filter
- -S400 Discharge Adapter 'w' Charge Pipe, Boots, & Clamps
- -FPE Cummins Turbo Feed Line Kit
- -FPE Cummins Turbo Drain Line Kit
- -T4 Turbine Flange Studs & Gasket
- -Cummins Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
- -FPE Flat-V 2nd Gen Stainless Steel Downpipe 'w' Clamps
Kits can be sold with or without a standard T4 Steed Speed Manifold.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H5.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.