DFS780 Diesel Fuel System for 2011-2016 GM Duramax LML (Part Time Kit - Built in Bypass for Stick Fuel System)
The diesel fuel in your truck contains contaminants, water and air/vapor which is reducing power and damaging your diesel fuel injectors. Introducing the aFe POWER DFS780 Diesel Fuel System, with its patent-pending design capable of removing power-robbing entrained air, water and contaminants. The DFS780 also boosts fuel pressure ensuring constant availability for the high-pressure transfer pump, improving throttle response and horsepower at all RPMs.
The DFS780 was designed from the beginning to eliminate weaknesses found in other "fuel transfer" system. aFe has spent almost four years engineering what we feel is the best, most reliable system available. Depending on the specific application, we offer features such as boost-activated fuel flow increase, a high-impact polycarbonate "sight glass" to visually check fuel conditions, a reliable "marine grade" motor and Viton seals to name a few.
What is the difference between the boost-operated and full-time system?
On some of our kits, we use a boost-activated switch to energize the DFS780 fuel pump. This allows the vehicle to run on the stock fuel pump during light load conditions and then when the power demands increase, the DFS780 pump "kicks in." On the full-time system, the pump is active when the ignition is on.
Quick Features and Benefits:
- Clear high-impact polycarbonate sight glass allows visual inspection of fuel
- Helical bronze spur gear pump design runs quieter than straight cut gears
- IP56 Marine Grade (protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets)
- Contoured CNC machining of manifold passages enhances flow to reduce pressure drop
- 1/8" NPT fuel pressure gauge port
- Viton seals which are compatible with most diesel and biodiesel fuels
- Typical installation time is two hours (plug and play - no modifications to fuel tank)
- Completely reversible - No damage to vehicle
- Built in the U.S.A.
FUEL FILTER & WATER SEPARATOR
The DFS780 uses a high efficiency fuel filter that connects to a clear water separation bowl. While the fuel filter is removing contaminants, the water separation bowl allows for visual inspection of the collected water and provides ease of draining using the removable cap.
CLEAR SIGHT GLASS
A clear high-impact polycarbonate sight glass allows visual inspection of the fuel entering into the system.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H8.0000” x L19.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.