Edge Competition Juice w/ Attitude CTS2 for 2001-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
Not for sale in California!
The Juice with Attitude is Edge's most advanced product line. The Juice controls timing and duration of injector firing for your truck to deliver maximum performance and improved drivability. Combined with the revolutionary Attitude CS2 or CTS2, the unit also monitors numerous engine parameters including transmission temperature, fuel pressure, turbo boost, EGTs and many more to help maintain safe operating conditions.
If you own a diesel truck and you're looking for complete control over your driving experience, look no further than the Juice with Attitude. With five (some applications have six with the hot unlock) different power levels and the ability to change power levels on the fly, advanced dynamic safety Featuresor engine and transmission protection, and huge horsepower gains, the Juice with Attitude delivers mild to wild, and everything in between. The Attitude monitor stays mounted in the cab to monitor, in real time, everything a complete set of aftermarket gauges would monitor and more. The Juice with Attitude delivers improved throttle response, overall drivability, safety, and power like nothing else in the industry. Whether you own a late model Ford, Dodge, or GM diesel, Edge has a complete lineup of products to suit your needs.
Juice with Attitude Features:
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5" full-color, high-resolution, swipe screen (CTS2) view video
- 2.4" full-color, High Resolution, Button-Control Screen (CS2)
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds view video
- Multiple gauge screen layouts view video
- Fully customizable backgrounds view video
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- 6 on-the-fly adjustable power levels*
- Up to an additional 180HP and 440 ft lb TQ*
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Dynamic safety Featurescold engine protection, backdowns, turbo timer*)
- Improves low-end response
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
- Record records
- Data Log runs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H4.0000” x L17.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.