Sinister Diesel Intercooler Pipe for Ford Powerstroke 2008-2010 6.4L (Hot Side)
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The Sinister Diesel Hot Side Charge Pipe for the Powerstroke 6.4L replaces the stock, restrictive piping that connects the turbocharger to your intercooler. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Diesel Hot Side Charge Pipe is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. Our Intercooler Pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished and powdercoated Sinister Blue for a beautiful under-hood look.
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3" Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Higher Flow and Lower Turbulence Airflow for Increased Power
- (2) Hot Side Charge Pipes
- (3) Silicone Boots
- (5) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue High Gloss powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.