Home - Return to Previous Page
SNOW PERFORMANCE Solenoid Shut off Valve Upgrade
The new and improved Snow Performance Solenoid Upgrade offers 100% safety for all injection systems utilizing a rear mounted reservoir, injection points under vacuum, or installs where injection nozzle is lower than water-methanol reservoir. The solenoid fits in line between the pump and injection point and locks fluid in place when not in use adding safety and peace of mind to any injection system. Can also be used to control a second stage of injection with any VC-50, Stage 3, or MPG-MAX water-meth controller.
- Robust Methanol Resistant Stainless Steel/Zinc Design
- High PSI Solenoid Designed to Be Used Between Pump & Injection Point
- Two Brackets Mounted To Solenoid For Easy Install
- Pigtail Harnessed Wiring Connections
- Easy to Read "Flow" Indication
- 2 Quick Connect Fittings To 1/4" High Temp Nylon Tubing
- Large 3/16" Orifice For Maximum Flow Through System
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H10.0000” x L21.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.