Home - Return to Previous Page
BD Diesel EXHAUST BRAKE Remote Air 4.0in - Dodge 6.7L 2013-2017 w/Non-VGT Turbo
- Ideal for applications where installed aftermarket performance turbo will not facilitate turbo mount exhaust brake
- BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology
- BD's solid, offset butterfly
- Spring loaded cylinder
- Pressure regulation
- Provides up to 150 retarding horsepower throughout the engine's RPM range
- Rugged, cast-iron housings
- BD's exclusive alumibronze bushing
- Piston ring-seals
- Stainless steel butterfly shaft
- Proven to stand-up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment
- All mounting hardware are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel
- An air compressor is included in most kits for newer pick-up trucks
- There's a reason why the BD Brake is the most widely-recognized diesel exhaust brake in the industry: It's the best! Compare it to the competition, and you'll see why.
- 24,000 Miles
- 12,000 miles
- If truck has no factory exhaust brake switch on dash, order kit 1027340 instead
- Exhaust Back Pressure test gauge kit 1030050 suggested for the set-up of exhaust brakes
- BD Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 23.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H9.0000” x L20.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.