BD Diesel ProTect68 Pressure Control Kit for 2007.5-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L 68RFE
ProTect 68 Trans Pressure Control kit delivers 150% of the torque holding force to stock transmissions like no others can. Industry leading exclusive custom valve body separator plate and gaskets substantially reduces cross leaks compared to stock and other applications, even with much higher line pressures. The electronic Pressure Control module that delivers up to 250 PSI clutch apply pressure providing 150% of the holding force prevents clutch slippage. All of this without modifying the transmission pump or removing the transmission. The controller dynamically adjusts the hydraulic apply pressures based on turbo boost/engine load. No tuning required. Installation takes 2-to-3 hours to complete without having to do a full transmission relearn since no internal tolerances have changed. A "fresh" stock transmission will have the ability to handle up to 500hp. For higher power or demands, a complete BD 68RFE transmission with additional clutches and new designed components is recommended.
- 56% more theoretical holding power
- Custom valve body separator plate with gaskets increases line pressure while stopping internal cross leaks
- Pressure Control module delivers up to 250psi clutch apply pressure at full throttle
- Dynamically adjusts hydraulic apply pressures based on turbo boost/engine load
- Dynamic control ramps up the much larger sweep
- Prevent clutch slippage
- Installation takes 2-to-3 hours
- No full transmission relearn required - quick relearn suggested
- A "fresh" stock transmission will have the ability to handle up to 400hp-450hp
- No tuning required
- 24,000 Miles
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H4.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.